Sunday 16 March 2014

D.I.Y: Make your own closing stickers













To stay a while in the spring flowers I made these closing stickers. If you want to make it yourself, here's a short tutorial:
  1. Take a sheet of stickers. I used round white stickers with a diameter of 3,5 centimeters.
  2. Choose three paper flower punches in successive measurements. Punch the flowers from colored paper. I used paper paint samples from the hardware store. 
  3. Stick the flowers with a glue dot on the sticker. Go from big to small. I used several sizes of glue dots. 
Of course you can create countless variations of these closing stickers. Use different stickers, different paper and paper punches with different motives. Stick them on letters, gifts, bags and snailmail. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Ja superleuk,zo maak ik ze ook,maar dan met verschillende bloemen,lieve groet Musje.

    ReplyDelete